The Bible is God’s inspired Word. By reading, studying and meditating on God’s Word, we are spiritually nourished and grow to be more Christ-like. We understand the need and importance for all people to participate in Bible study and meditation. We offer opportunities for children through adults to dive into God’s Word as part of our community. Additionally, for those unable to attend a scheduled study, we have Bible study materials available for individual use.
Christian Education Opportunities
- Sunday morning Christian Education (Pre-K – adult) – 9:00 a.m.
- Monday Evening Women’s Bible Study – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday afternoon Bible Study – 1:15 pm
- Book Club – Usually 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) (Pre-K – 6th Grade)
- WELCA (Women of the ELCA) meet 8 months of the year (Check calendar for dates)
- Special Topics as Requested