“For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.” Matthew 18:20
Fellowship and mutual support and encouragement are important parts of our Christian community. We intentionally gather together for
- Ladies Night Out (3rd Tuesday of the month) -Join us on May 17 as we gather at Big Muddy’s in Burlington. We will leave Mediapolis at 6:00 pm to carpool to the restaurant. Please call the church office (394-3600) if you would like a ride.
- Book Club – Usually 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Our next gathering is 10:00 a.m., May 14. The book for May is What difference do it make? by Ron Hall, Denver Moore and Lynn Vincent.
- Sunday morning fellowship (10:00 a.m. during the winter, 9:00 a.m. in the summer)
- Fall Bonfire, Hay Rack Ride and Pot-luck
- Lenten Soup Suppers (6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays during Lent)
- High School Graduation Celebration – May 8, 2016 during worship (10:30 a.m.)
- First Communion
- Special Celebrations (Milestone birthdays or anniversaries)